Sunday, November 22, 2009

That Darn Spirit

This weekend was supposed to be the weekend of my trip to Budapest. And I was so excited to go and experience, and then come back and tell everyone about it! However... over the last week or two I had been having this nagging feeling that I shouldn't go. Of course I tried to ignore it, because I really wanted to go, but in the end there really just isn't a way around the spirit....at least not comfortably. So I finally decided to pray about it, and I knew that I should NOT go to Budapest this weekend... for whatever reason I don't know. On top of that my parents had been getting really nervous about my trip alone (more than usual), and had also been getting strong feelings that I should not go. So after discussing it with them it was finalized that I would stay home this weekend and make my dream trip to Budapest another weekend. :(

Wish I had a better story to tell, but all I can say is... that darn spirit...it'll get ya. :) But as frustrating as it can be, I'm grateful for 'that darn spirit'.... because even though I don't know why, I know I made the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment